Thursday, February 12, 2015

And what would my life be without him?



And what would my life be without him? 

Seriously, it would be absolutely no fun at all.  He is fun.  He makes me laugh.  He takes care of me.  He watches out for me.  He listens for every little sound I make.  I talk to myself and he listens.  The other day I was whispering to myself and he could not quite hear and he sought me out, demanding I talk to myself louder.  He says he likes to listen to the squirrels running around inside my head. 

He challenges me.  He keeps me on my toes.  Sometimes He scares me.  He is not always gentle.  In fact confiding to him about a vulnerability is almost a red flag for a bull, he cannot resist poking at it and watching me flinch, and then he will laugh.  It is strange, the this is the same man who checks to see if my coffee cup is full, who will sit and wait for his breakfast if I am writing because "I love it when you write and I didn't want to interrupt you."  He does a thousand little things to make me know how much he loves me.   

He is sooo smart and creative and capable.  We play scrabble on line.  He has crippling dyslexia and uses every cheat he can find on the interwebs and fully expects me to do the same.  He is extremely competitive and will spend three times as much time as me working every possible angle and letter combination.  I should not be surprised that he wins three games to my one.  He can fix things, electric things, mechanical things, wooden things, all kinds of things.  I actually have hot and cold running water taps on the outside of my house, very convenient for washing dogs or cars.

Even when we are what seems miles apart, 'HE' is there with me, inside my head, inside my heart.

I cannot even begin to imagine my life without him in it.

2 comments:

  1. This post filled me with joy. Sometimes it is hard to see the good. And this was soo much good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henceforth, I will Cheap Archeage Gold learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work. When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails I will make another. Never will I allow any day to end with a failure. Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who Archeage Gold cease their labor at a prescribed time. When others cease their struggle, the Buy Archeage Gold mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.

    ReplyDelete