Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just not the right size


Wish they had these in my size. Or perhaps I should say I wonder what it would be like if I was the right size for these. Not only my feet, but my body, my generation, my place on this earth... basically I am just not really the sort to wear these anywhere... I am sure they are beyond expensive... they are well into the 'if you have to ask you can't afford them' category. The sane practical voice in the back of my head tells me I could not take two steps without falling on my face... And if I could walk in them I don't have anyplace in the whole world to go where they would work on any level, but still...

...just look at them... they are beautiful... bizarrely, sickly, beautiful... they are made from solid stainless steel... they probably weigh a ton and those straps that are hanging in back have padlocks on them. And I cannot help but wonder, what if... what if I did fit into those shoes, did have the life, the coordination and the body for them, really had a place to wear them??? What would that be like... what would I be like?

Master took one look and pronounce them stripper shoes, but I don't think he realized they are solid steel... or that they are designed to lock on... or that they probably hurt like all holy hell the whole time you wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment