Friday, January 14, 2011

Just not fucking fair.

I totally need to rant... just rant.  I hate, hate, HATE fucking phone interface systems... the "you have reached... if you want... push some fucking random number" computerized bullshit.  And this morning I have a fucking ear infection and I am baseline pretty fucking deaf... and now... having one side completely stuffed up has not helped... BUT THE WORST FUCKING PART is the fact the the freaking volume on their computer is almost silent.  I was reduced to dialing... pushing a random number and hoping it would work.  Interestingly, the interrupt that tells you that you have pushed an "invalid number" and then automatically hangs up on you is plenty fucking loud.  I can hear it just fine, thank you.

And finally after about an hour of trial and  error I reached some random office about a hundred miles away but because of the miracle of computers I was told that there are no appointments available... that I can go to the urgent care clinic tomorrow morning.

BASTARDS!!!!!

Once again, thank you for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those systems are the worst. Of course they give you every number option the phone has but the one you choose never works out.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was our pleasure. please press 3 and the pound sign to respond to this message.

    ReplyDelete