Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Going to the coast!

Master says pack your bags bitch we are going on a road trip.  And when you think about it... the whole nation socked in with the "Worst of the worst winter storms" and we are blessed with blue skies it is the perfect decision.

I will pack our new hand cuffs, a few articles of ass destruction and cross my fingers.  Maybe I will get a little hot hotel action between long walks on the beach.

Hopefully there will be wi-fi so I can keep up with the rest of the world.

So I am off to pack warm clothes and walking shoes and boots and coats and snacks and... and... and... you know I am excited.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your road trip is everything you hope it will be! Hot hotel sex is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip... and we want details :)

    ReplyDelete