Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Question Meme

The Question Meme borrowed from another blog that borrowed it from another blog... to lazy to get introspective today.

1. What is your first name? I am not permitted to tell my first name over the internet. (Dumb rules… it is about as normal as Debbie or Karen… like someone could identify me by my first name… pouts… dumb rules). Not that I am in love with my first name… it is kind’a normal and dumb and nobody other than work people ever use it.

2. Were you named after anyone? No, but after I was named an obscure Aunt popped up with the same name, (nobody called her by her name either, she had a nick). She was all kinds of proud I guess.
3. Do you wish on stars? I used to, can’t remember the last time. I think living in the city, the stars are harder to see.

4. When did you last cry? I hardly ever cry. It was probably months ago, related to either Master slamming down an arbitrary “NO!” on something I wanted and me retreating into little girl whines and feel sorry for myself… before that when Master snuck up on me and scared the holy living fuck out of me.

5. Do you like your handwriting? I have awesome handwriting.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Lunch meat?... yuck… um maybe corned beef because I every once in a while get this jones for a Rueben Sandwich.

7. What is your most embarrassing CD? The sound track to the “Last Unicorn”. Totally sappy.

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? BFF forever baby, and most likely lover. Heck, I would marry me and then we could switch or double team Master.

9. Do you have a journal? Yes.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes, not as much as I used to. Working on respectful.

11. What are your nicknames? Pretty girl, Sweet heart, Mom, Grandma, bitch

12. Would you bungee jump? Never willingly. It would be interesting if Master told me to. I think it would be one of those rare tearful moments.

13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Only if they won’t come off without.

14. Do you think that you are strong? I come from good peasant stock… Master calls me a “sturdy girl”. Wanna feel my muscles?

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Choclit.

16. Shoe size? 9.5

17. Red or pink? Dayamn… I have pink days, red days, purple days, black days, sometimes even beige days… if I had to choose… and never have the other I would go with red, but then I would desperately miss pink and feel sorry for myself… and start hatin’ on the bastards that took away my pink.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? The crazy bitch that is in a cage in the back of my head that says the nastiest things about everyone… including me. She is fucking scary. She makes Hannibal Lector look like a freakin’ Sunday school teacher.

19. What do you miss most? The easy orgasms of my youth.

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Meh… feel free to copy and send it anywhere you want… it was not mine.

21. What color pants/shoes are you wearing? Yuck, early morning sweats, kind’a mint green and grungy sheepskin slippers.

22. What are you listening to right now? The morning news drones mumbling about the supreme court nomination… gag…

23. Last thing you ate? Coffee?

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Again with the fucking colors… right now… shit brown… not such a good day… the crazy lady is loud today.

25. What is the weather like right now? Cool, clear, early morning… really nice.

26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Son, number one… trying to put together some 4th of July plans.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height, shoulders, voice, smile.

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Stole it off another’s blog, who had stolen it off another person’s blog, who had… yes… she seems nice.

29. Favorite drink? Shasta Diet Grapefruit Sodas.

30. Favorite sport? Is Dungeon and Dragons a sport? Trike riding?

31. Hair color? Strawberry blond… but right now some strange pinkish red… the first day after dying the white it always has this “afterglow” like I got to close to some nuclear reactor. It will calm down in a couple of days, Master promises. (He is the one that picked out the dye package. And he is right, it always has… I just have to put up with the double takes and strange looks for a couple of days.)

32. Eye color? Bright light ice blue… one positive thing with the pink hair… brings out the color of my eyes.

33. Do you wear contacts? I used to… those cool long wearing ones that you didn’t need to take out for days at a time… yeah right… totally developed a kind of allergy… now contacts just make my eyes swell up and turn red… back to glasses.

34. Favorite food? Fresh fruit… especially raspberries and sweet cherries.

35. Last movie you watched? Not a huge movie person… “How to Train Your Dragon” 3D… with my granddaughter.

36. Favorite day of the year? Any day that is the first day of a vacation… Thanksgiving because I love to cook.

37. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings… I cannot watch scary stuff. I totally freak. Ghost Busters scared the crap out of me. No emotional distance.

38. Winter or summer? They are all good. I love weather, especially in its extremes. I think maybe if I had to choose, winter. I love cold weather and loathe, loathe, loathe heat.

39. Hugs or kisses? Oh definitely hugs… especially naked hugs. Kisses make me feel claustrophobic. Especially sweet little snuggly smoochie kisses… I just want him to bite me or hurt me… I swear he does it because he can sense me vibrating with frustration… and Master is very picky and controlling about “how” I put my tongue in his mouth… makes me totally self conscious and takes all the fun out of down and dirty face sucking.

40. What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake? Don’t get it very often… the closest I get is fat free yogurt… I close my eyes and pretend.

41. Who is most likely to do this meme? Dumb social network type question… like I really know anyone other than my Master.

42. Who is the least likely to do this meme and comment? My Master.

43. What books are you reading? Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury, for inspiration, and rereading my last novel for editing and rewrite purposes, because I am a fucking masochist...

44. What’s on your mouse pad? WTF??? I sit on the couch with my laptop… the couch cushion, brown leather.

45. What did you watch on TV last night? The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

46. Favorite smells? Baking bread… Roses in the sunshine… Coffee… Master.

47. Favorite sound? The swish a cane makes as it goes through the air… My Master’s voice.

48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Both are good… but Beatles.

49. What’s the furthest you’ve been from your home? Mexico City in 1968. I really don’t like traveling very much.

50. Do you have a special talent? Writing stories.

51. What is your ring tone? I do not have a cell phone… yeah… I know. I tried having one once but only made four calls in a year. I don’t even like to talk on the phone. I think I will be the last person in the whole world to get a cell phone… so my home phone makes this conventional ring, ring sound. But I don’t answer it unless I hear a familiar voice yelling at me from the message machine.

2 comments:

  1. you don't have a cell phone??!! OMG how do you do it? i can't stay without my cell....
    i totally love reading erotic romance :)
    someday i might even try to write, meanwhile nice blog u got here!
    hugs Alujna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just took this meme from underhishand.com and did it for my post today.

    Great minds think alike! :)

    Also, I adore the Last Unicorn. You get ten cool points from me for owning that.

    ReplyDelete