Friday, July 9, 2010

Looky, looky

Here is my new collar I made this morning. It feels so cool on. I am sure Master will be pleased. He has been all up in my grill, making me wear my new wrist cuffs and old pink collar all the time I am at home. I can't wait to hear him say, "Do you have on your collar?", in that 'I am not looking for an answer, bitch, just stfu and get it on NOW voice. And when he grabs it, I think I am going to melt.

You don't have any idea how hard it was hard it was to get a shot of this collar on my neck without getting too much of the turkey neck thing going on. I had to lift my chin and stretch out my arm and look at the image on the computer screen.
Sorry about my sorry assed photography skillz. This is a little out of focus. The main band is 1" wide with a series of 1/2" slots and a half inch band threaded back and forth, three d-rings and lots of shiny rivets.
Wrist cuff and collar. I made ankle cuffs too just like the wrist cuffs but just a hair bit wider than the wrist cuffs. Lots'ofun. Now to get him to use them to fasten me down.

Okay enough hobbies...

What else, work was a barely getting our feet wet. We only had the kids for a day and a half and attendance was down. It was a cake walk. Next week will feel more real.

Last weekend, Master had one of those post fifty experiences when the little soldier failed to salute. Its the first time the ED has raised its ugly head... no amend that... nothing was raised... in nearly a year. Master was not too disturbed, we had some good laughs as I did every magic trick I knew and I finally looked up at him my mouth full with this "what the fuck, chuck" expression and he started to laugh and I started to giggle and then sucked hard and crossed my eyes at the same time.

We decided to put the whole thing on hold for a day and see how things worked later. And the next morning, it was still a reluctant puppy but finally with due diligence on my part we managed to wake him up. (Master refers to his man stuff as "will-he-won't-he" at these particular times.)

So this morning as he grabbed me and pinned me up against the wall and gave me some endless, deep, soft, warm good bye kisses before going to work, old "will-he-won't-he" started doing a definite will! will! WILL!!!!! I pushed back and gave him a smoking, "Oh please, please be late for work" look. But Master decided to go to work... but he told me to read lots of sexy stuff, to write something that makes me hot and to refrain from any masturbation.

I think I am at great risk of having some expectations when he arrives home. I must remember to be ready but not to let my ideas of what might happen get in the way of me enjoying what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment